Our customers are finding our base layers are a slightly smaller fit , we recommend sizing up one size more than your normal size.
Freedom Short Sleeve Baselayer – Black
Shipping calculated at Checkout
We have designed an airy lightweight summer baselayer, which is super flattering and perfect for the summer months.
RESTOCKING SPRING/SUMMER 2023
Sick of baselayers feeling like they are sprayed on? We listened and have designed an airy, lightweight summer baselayer with a difference! Our baselayers have features that many of our customers have requested and previously struggled to find:
- 360° stretch, Super soft, lightweight Italian Fabric (that wont go see through upon being stretched).
- Roomy/curvy fit that wont show every lump…bump or choke you and plenty of bust space!
- Moisture Wicking, Breathable and Quick Drying.
- Longer than standard sleeve length (perfect for people conscious of this area).
- Longer body length.
- Stylish Proline Equine Branding on the chest and sleeve.
- UK Size 8 to 26 (Restocking Spring/Summer 2023)
3 reviews for Freedom Short Sleeve Baselayer – Black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Proline Phone Pocket Winter Fleece Riding Leggings Full Seat Grip – BlackSale!
Proline Phone Pocket Winter Fleece Riding Leggings Full Seat Grip – Black/WhiteSale!
Proline Phone Pocket Winter Fleece Riding Leggings Full Seat Grip – Black/Magenta (Limited Edition)Sale!
Proline Phone Pocket Winter Fleece Riding Leggings Full Seat Grip – Black/Deep RedSale!
Proline Phone Pocket Winter Fleece Riding Leggings Full Seat Grip- Black/Azure (Limited Edition)Sale!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
These are very good quality and my wit loves wearing them.
Nicola Barker (verified owner) –
Nice fit true to size
Kelly (verified owner) –
Just received my 2 base layers to add to my denim jods, there absolutely stunning fab fit light and airy, love the neck line on those and the zip, just found my new favourite equestrian clothing range,, how many times can I use the ‘congratulations you have won card before my other half twigs on 🤔’